About Vein Treatment
Midwest Vein Care has been at the forefront of the vein care industry for a number of years. Our core team of medical experts, some with over 20 years of experience in the field of phlebology, have a strong track-record of successfully diagnosing venous and cosmetic skin conditions, and administering the best vein and skin care treatment. Midwest Vein Care stays up-to-date with the phlebology and skincare industry trends and innovations to provide you with proven, highly-effective, and advanced vein and skin care treatment options.
- At our facility, you will find state of the art technology and equipment that allows us to integrate cutting edge techniques into our procedures.
- We take immense pride in being the first skincare facility to introduce laser hair removal treatments in Missouri, in 1996.
- We are proud to be among the first 25 skincare and vein treatment specialists in the country to offer endovenous radiofrequency thermal ablation of the saphenous vein. We switched to laser ablations in 2004.
- We are able to co-operate with you when it comes to managing the costs of your treatments. Our vein treatments are covered by most insurance companies, and we are part of multiple provider networks.
- Another innovative treatment that we brought to Missouri residents is photofacial rejuvenation, which incorporates the use of intense pulsed light to rejuvenate facial skin.
- Sclerotherapy is the gold standard of vein treatment in the world today. At Midwest Vein Care, we have mastered the technique of the artful and meticulous application of the science of sclerotherapy for the eradication of unwanted varicose and spider veins.
- In addition to providing cosmetic and vein treatments, we also sell home skincare products from the best of the cosmescuetical industry.